The Centurion Award aims to highlight “Hometown Heroes,” or those Arrowmen who have meaningfully contributed to the forming, maturing and ongoing operational excellence of their local council’s lodge, and who, in doing so, have or will have inspired others to follow in their footsteps. This award is a one-time recognition associated with the centennial anniversary of the OA that is bestowed by the national Order of the Arrow committee. It is modeled after a similar program in the BSA’s 100th anniversary celebration, the 2010 National Hall of Leadership. Accordingly, this recognition is an opportunity to highlight lodge development over the last century and the many individuals, both youth and adult, who were instrumental to this success. Centurion Award honorees will serve as exemplars of leadership, modeling to others a commitment to cheerful service as the Order of the Arrow enters its second century of service.
Tsali Lodge Centurion Award Recipients
Tsali Lodge would like to congratulate the following Arrowmen for the achievement of outstanding service.
- Dan Little January 2002 - January 2015
- Harry "Doc" Summerlin February 2002 - January 2015
- Cameron Barnett September 1997 - January 2015
- Travis Broadhurst August 2008 - January 2015
- Chris Burke October 2007 - January 2015
- Kevin Elliott August 2008 - January 2015
- Bill Dyar January 2001 - January 2015
- Harry Frick March 1992 - January 2015